Monday, February 27, 2012

Ellie's 1st Haircut


Well, I finally did it. I finally took Ellie to get her hair cut. I was not ready to cut off the cute curls she has, but I was fine with getting a good trim and re-shaping her hair. I was nervous on how she would do, so we went to Jesse's mom's hairdresser who does a lot of kid haircuts and is in a smaller salon. Normally, kids freak out with the water being sprayed on their hair, but Ellie loved it and wanted to do it herself. My key to getting Ellie to sit still was a sucker. She also checked out the lady getting her hair cut next to her first. Her only freak out was when the "green cape" was put on her and she couldn't get to her hands, but as soon as we got her hands out, she was all good. She even had the hairdresser help her do her little Barbie's hair. There wasn't much of a change in the overall look of her hair, but it is falling so much better now. Glad I got that one out of the way without too much drama!




No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers