Monday, June 8, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in FL

We were able to spend Memorial Day weekend in FL with my family this year and it was a wonderful break from Army/Work life! We flew down Thursday night and spent most of Friday sleeping and lounging around the house with my parents. We had a great double date with our friends, Shari and Jason, at Beef O'Bradys. Saturday, we headed over to Orlando to meet up with some other friends, Chris & JJ West, for a yummy lunch in the downtown area. We got back in time to relax and have a cookout with my parents. Sunday, we headed to the other side of FL to Anna Maria Island to meet up with my bro, sis-in-law, aunt and uncle for a family lunch and some beach time. It was amazing to be over there on such a pretty day! Monday, we got some sun out by the pool, ate some lunch and headed back to the airport to catch our flight back home. I have been very forgetful lately and left my camera at home, so no pics of our visit this time. We are so thankful for little breaks like that to get away!

No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers