Monday, June 29, 2009

5 years and counting...

Friday, Jesse and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! Usually you think of a romantic dinner or getaway for an anniversary, but this year, plans changed a little. Due to Baby Cragwall and the sickness I have and CONTINUE to have, we ended up going to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and a movie matinee date and then coming back to the house and ordering take-out for dinner. We had a reservation at the Melting Pot, but who wants to spend that much money on a meal that more than likely I won't be able to keep down right now?! The one great thing about that day was that we were able to spend it together and above all, that is the most important thing. Oh, and the fact that he wasn't leaving the next day this year for a deployment...that helped in the "enjoyment" factor of our day. 5 years later, I love him even more and I'm so thankful I get to spend the rest of my life with Jesse. He's been so understanding and wonderful taking care of me while I've been sick and I appreciate that more than he could ever know. I love you Jesse!

No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers