Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Announcement...WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

It's officially happening - we are expanding our little family! I am 12 weeks pregnant as of this past weekend and we couldn't be more excited. We found out on Jesse's birthday (he claims it was his best present he's received so far) after a few months of trying. As of now, our due date is December 26th so Christmas will be spent here at Ft. Campbell this year! It works out great with Jesse's training schedule due to it being around the holidays, so I know my husband will be here for the birth. It's been amazing to see how happy Jesse is about having a baby in our lives and it gives me so much comfort to have him supporting me during this time. Sadly, I have been sick with morning sickness (except I have it ALL DAY LONG) since week 6 and it hasn't stopped yet. Please pray for this to end as it is very tough dealing with nausea when I have to work all day. I feel so bad that I haven't been able to cook much or take my lunch very often due to not knowing what I can eat later that day, much less and hour later. I've had my first ultrasound at 10 weeks and everything looked great. My next appointment is June 30th and that will be when we hear the heartbeat. We will keep everyone posted with this incredible addition in our family as we learn more, but I had to leave you with the picture of our little baby in the meantime. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you and Jesse. Don't worry...the sickness should be gone really really soon. Most people feel better by the end of week 13 or 14. Hang in there. We'll be praying for all three of you :)
Love,
April Grimsley

Speaks Family said...

Your peanut is beautiful. That's always what they look like to me at this stage.

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers