Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a Difference It Makes

What a difference it makes when you buy a new computer!!! After doing a lot of research and waiting for the right price to come around, we finally bought a new home computer. Both of our current laptops have had it, so it was time. I will have to say that the computer I have been using the past 9 years has been well worth the money. Yep - 9 years old! I had some problems with it the last few years, but the HP laptop my parents bought me for Christmas during college lasted all this time! That is one of the reasons we ended up purchasing another HP laptop. Because of the age of my laptop, you can only imagine how slow it was compared to a current computer. We got an incredible deal - my hubby did a great job on the research! I will have to say that it has one feature that I'm absolutely in love with (and if you know me at all, you will know why I love it) - it has a number keypad included on the keyboard portion of it! I am going to love doing our budget and the bills on this one - it was well worth the big purchase.

No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers