Friday, November 14, 2008

What military wives do for the return of their husbands

When the husbands return home from deployments, wives begin doing the preparations necessary. You would think that this means just the straightening of the house and the finishing of projects. On the contrary, this also includes haircuts, manicures/pedicures, tanning (even in the Winter which I think is silly), grocery runs, and the last of the chic-flicks. I'm guilty of most of these, except for the tanning. This is a picture of my new haircut. In theory, you want to look your best for your husband's return, but in all actuality, he won't care much what you look like - he'll just be happy to see you as you are! I plan on finishing my preparations mostly this weekend so hopefully all will be ready for Jesse's return home. It's getting close!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute. And I'm glad you know that he'll just be happy to see you. You looking that cute will be a bonus. :-)

April Dunn said...

Your hair looks great!!
See you soon. I've NEVER been so anxious for Thanksgiving in my life!

Speaks Family said...

Love the hair as well. I did all that trying to look cute stuff the first time Jared was gone for nine months and he said I just looked the same. I'd even been working out at the gym 4 times a week. lol

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers