Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween on Post - WOW

I had no idea how crazy Halloween night would be on a military post. All I can say is WOW! I didn't get home from work until 6pm, walking in my door, put up my keys and purse, and THEN, the doorbell rang! 30 minutes later, I was out of candy and had to shut off my lights. It was INSANE! People camp out in their yards for this to either scare the kids, give out candy, or just people watch. My neighbor had a University of Georgia tailgate and he was decked out as a Georgia fan (sorry, it was already dark). There were cars parked up and down the streets and military police were out directing traffic and driving around. I have never seen such an event for this holiday. I will be more prepared for this event next year - MORE CANDY! So, if you ever want to be where the action is for Halloween, don't go to a haunted house or a costume party...come to Ft. Campbell, KY!!

No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers