Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grammie's Visit

Something very important to Jesse and I is for our kids to know their grandparents so any chance we get to spend with them is always valued. Grammie (my mom) passed through on her way up to the Illinois house for a visit (an excuse to see Ellie) and spent the night with us. She was able to be here for Ellie's first big girl solids (sweet potatoes) so I had her feed her that night. Here's a little video of Ellie eating her solids:

Mom also came back through on her way home and we were able to get some great pictures of her with Ellie. Grammie has a phrase that she says to Ellie and she immediately recognizes her voice "I see you! Yes, I do!" My mom says that to her over Skype as well so it has become a way for Ellie to associate Grammie with that phrase. So, that's my mom's "thing" with her. Thanks for the visit, Grammie!






No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers