Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 Year Anniversary

Jesse and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this year by spending it with Alexandra and Jasin at Jazz on the Lawn. They wanted to spend time with Ellie and us so we met them out there for a picnic and some music. It was a great time with them!














We lined up some babysitters for Monday night so that we could go out to dinner alone to celebrate. Where else would Jesse and I want to go than good ol' Joe's Crab Shack! We love eating there and I hadn't been there since before I got pregnant. It was a YUMMY dinner and we enjoyed the time together. We can't believe it's been 6 years already, and we have a child. Ellie has changed our lives in so many ways, but the one thing I'm thankful for is the love that Jesse and I have for each other and how it grows every day. Learning to be parents together has created an even deeper bond for us and I love him for loving Ellie and I unconditionally. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with a God-fearing, loving husband! :)

No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers