I figured that I would make a list of my accomplishments in my 20's so that I can feel better about turning 30 today. So, here we go:
- Turned 21 and rode a motorcycle for my "crazy" celebration.
- Studied abroad in England and traveled to Ireland and France while there.
- Got my Bachelors degree from Carson-Newman College.
- Got my first job at Providence Church.
- Moved out own my own and became financially independent of my parents.
- Got another job at EdFinancial.
- Met a boy, fell in love, got married!
- Got my Masters degree from University of Tennessee - Knoxville (GO VOLS)!
- Got my first job in a career I actually like at UTK.
- Moved for the Army to hang out with my hubby.
- Got another job at Austin Peay State University.
- Traveled to France, Italy for a "last hurrah before kids" trip with Jesse.
- Experienced pregnancy with our first child.
- Traveled to Dominican Republic for a relaxing vacation before the baby came.
- Had a baby.
- Became a stay-at-home mom!
So, I would have to say after making that list that my 20's were pretty successful. I am truly blessed and I thank God for letting me do all of those things. We'll see what happens in my 30's - I hope I can top this list!