Thursday, September 11, 2008

A New Perspective on 9/11

On this 7th Anniversary of 9/11, I have a new perspective on the terrorist attack that changed all of our lives. Since my brother is a pilot and was working the day this happened, I was shocked that someone would do something so horrible that could have potentially put my brother in harm's way. Now, with my husband fighting in the war in Iraq, it brings the attack full circle for me and my family. The attack is the reason my husband is over there and I can't help but feel resentment towards the terrorists. Please continue to pray for ALL of our troops and families, as well as for the ones who would do this to us, that they may come to know Christ and His Love for us ALL. This is the only way I know how to deal with the resentment I have towards the people that changed our lives forever.

No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers