Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Job

Well, I now have a new job - stay-at-home mommy! It is definitely taking some getting used to, even though I went 9 months without working in 2008. I have already found that I need a little project or task each day so I feel productive being home all the time. It will get easier when Ellie and I as a team are a little more mobile, but the breastfeeding is a little confining at the moment! I love our new baby girl and she grows on us more and more each day - we have truly been blessed! I look forward to more bonding time with her other than feeding and can't wait for her to get into more of a routine in the next few weeks. Please pray for this new phase of our lives as parents and the transition we are making - it's a challenge but one that we know God has prepared us for!

1 comment:

Claire said...

You look gorgeous in this picture! What a pretty mommy Ellie has!

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers