Friday, August 7, 2009

Ellen Suzanne Cragwall

Yep...IT'S A GIRL!!! Jesse and I had our ultrasound earlier this week to find out the gender of our baby, but most of all to see how she has grown and developed so far. Everything was in the right place and working efficiently (without the tech outright saying it), so Ellie is doing great! It was so wonderful to see her moving (kicking my bladder while she was at it), and even more awesome to see how much she has developed over the last 9 weeks. We saw her organs, bones, spine, facial profile and then of course 100% proof that Baby Cragwall is a girl. The tech showed us two different angles to prove he was 100% on her gender. We are thrilled! I'm about halfway through this pregnancy and definitely showing now. It's getting more and more real and we are both excited about having a Baby Girl in our family. Jesse has already established that her feet will not touch the ground until she's 18 years old - he will always be holding her. Ellie measured right on track for my due date of Dec. 26th so no changes there that I know of. Please keep praying for her health and development during the remainder of this pregnancy.
Psalms 139:13-14
For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers