Sunday, July 13, 2008

10-year reunion...and mostly we are all the same!

Well, I flew home this weekend for my 10-year high school reunion. I was really nervous about going to see many people that I haven't seen in YEARS, but honestly it was a bit fun! 10-year reunions are all about showing off your accomplishments (i.e. education, jobs, spouse, kids, property), so going without a spouse and without a job was a bit intimidating. It turned out that I received a lot of support for my hubby and that was a great encouragement. Everyone understood our situation and offered to pray for us. We had over half of the class come, which compared to most was impressive (seeing how we only had 62 in the class)! Overall, I was really glad I went and it was good to see people I went to school with for 9 years. We have a lot of accomplished people in our class and it was fun to hear what everyone is up to now. We ended the evening by laughing at a great video of our senior class trip to the Bahamas...all I can say is WOW. Next reunion, I can't wait to share with my hubby so he can meet these people that were part of my life for so long. Go Vikings!

1 comment:

Perri said...

Hi Leslie! I'm so glad that I found your blog. It's great to 'see' you and I'm praying for you both!

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers