Monday, March 14, 2011

31 Years Old

Since Ellie gets all the updates on this blog each month, I thought I would take time for an update on me! March 5th was my 31st birthday. Once I turned 30 last year, this birthday just isn't that exciting. BUT, it was still MY DAY and I had a great one! Growing up, my parents always made a big deal of our birthdays by letting us have parties with friends (taking turn each year), making our favorite meals and finishing the day off with a glorious Publix Cake! They also went all all since my brother and I share the same birthday and we aren't twins (perfect timing). So, my parents delivered by flying our little family down to FL and having a yummy steak dinner with Publix cake for dessert (shared with Jesse since he'll be gone on his birthday)! Another year has passed, and I look at what I have become: a well-educated professional, a wife, a mother, a sister, a soon-to-be aunt, a daughter (in-law too), and a friend to many! That adds up to 31 productive years! I love my life and I wouldn't change a thing. God has blessed me with wonderful friends and family and I consider my little world to be my true happy place!


No comments:

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers