Well, another month has passed and Ellie has changed and grown even more! Our little girl is so stinkin' cute and makes us laugh all the time. Some of ther new accomplishments are:
1. She is down to 3 bottles a day and more on a normal eating time schedule with us. It's nice to eat meals together at the table now.
3. She has ANOTHER tooth! One of her bottom teeth next to the 2 middle ones have cut through. Everyone keeps telling us how crazy it is that she has so many teeth already!
4. She can walk with her walker a few steps on her own (scroll down to see past blog entry for video of this).
5. She converses with me back and forth with her sounds. I'm trying to teach her some sounds and words and she will "answer" me with one she knows.
7. She's been going through a phase of "I want Mommy" the last few weeks but it hasn't been too bad.
8. She is eating finger foods like cheese cubes, toast pieces, cheerios, and avacado. She also loves to drink ice cold water from a cup like a normal adult.
9. She is much more fun to take to the store now that she can sit up well in her seat cover!
10. She can crawl much better up on her knees and hands, especially when she is on carpet.
Ellie is a beautiful baby girl and we fall in love with her more and more each day. In my mother's words, "She is such a good baby!" I love watching her around our family and recognizing people. Hope you have enjoyed the update!