Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ellie v. Rice Cereal - Round 1

Today, my 20 week old daughter tried rice cereal for the first time. I was expecting the worst! I prepared by putting a bib on her because I have been told it is extremely messy - and it was - but I'm used to the mess with a spit-up baby. She actually ate off the spoon pretty well, even though it was pretty much liquid. But, about 5 minutes into it, the fussiness began. I don't think she likes the rice in her tummy. She broke down and we had to stop and comfort her. She was happy to get a bottle for the remainder of her feeding. So, Round 1 a sort-of success. Round 2 tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kristi Redding said...

We're planning to try rice cereal too in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers