Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I got him!

Surprising my husband is one of the hardest things to do and I finally got him! He has been wanting (begging) to get a kayak for a few years now and we had agreed that it would be his "getting out of the Army" present since it's such a large purchase. Well, in the spirit of this being a big birthday year, and knowing my husband hates suprise parties, I decided to surprise him my own way with an early 30th birthday AND "getting out of the Army" present. I was able to arrange it all while he was away at training last month and had it waiting in our garage at the house in Knoxville so he would see it when we pulled in this weekend. Man, it was so worth the reaction I got from him! Within a minute, he was sitting inside of it like a giddy little boy. Thanks to all who helped in this adventure - we finally got him!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Excellent! Job well done friend!

Ellie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers